21.9.11

FUCK that NEW girl that YOU love SO bad

Fuck that new girl, that you love so badI know you still think about the times we had
I said fuck that new girl, that you think you found
I’m just saying, with me you had better


After me, you couldn’t find better
Notice that your new girl ain’t me
Kisses from a reboundShe’s just a girl you keep around
 
 

You wanna grab me when you see me leavingWon’t take you back and I’ll give you the reasons;
I told you I’d leave, knowing I wanted to stay
You didn’t try, you let me walk away
 
 

Didn’t wanna give up
Say you want me back now, got my feelings mixed up
I just wanna move on, I need someone that I can lean on
And it won’t be a nigga like you

I’m just saying with me you had better
 
And you know…new girl ain’t meShe ain’t me
Fuck that new girl, that you think you found