20.9.11

UnSaid


Having a gun on my head and being blown dead
A dagger through my chest
Poisoning my drink and watching me die slowly with a smile on your face
Being raped and robbed of my innocence
Being stripped of everything I own and left bare
All would  pain less than the reality of knowing you are gone
On my heartstrings you played, each left a loving memory
As you played Yo-Yo with my source of life I embraced you
I can only pray that you one day find yourself lost in someone as I have found myself in too deep with you
Just so you can come to comprehend the power of love
When I think of you, I run to my happy place called misery
A place where losing you is best entertained
Where weeping over you is a beautiful lullaby
Where crying over spilt milk is the order of the day
Where questions of whether the milk was ever there is the top song on my playlist of self-destructive songs
Even in my most miserable home reality is no stranger
The reality that I am a prisoner set free but I will not escape as I am praying for a miracle
A miracle that you sometimes think of me, a miracle that you are lost without me as I am without you
A miracle that there is no you without me and I exist not without you
A miracle that a part of you dies when you feel you’ve lost me as I was buried when I learnt that I never was a part of you
Reality strikes again as I come to accept that I thought more of you as you could ever think of me
Reality is beseeching me to let you go