4.10.12

Me


I'm not your typical girl next door, not at all your "let's sit down and talk about it" typa girl and I know that I am not always good to have around. Sometimes I'm more of a storm than summer breeze; sometimes I swear and forget to write you love letters to hide under your pillow when you wake in the morning. Sometimes I'm more thorns than roses, sometimes I'm more on sad hymns than writing you sweet melodies, sometimes I break and expect you to catch me even if that's accompanied by daggers of words through your heart but still you smile. I see you everyday sacrificing a piece of your soul to teach me life, I see you holding on to me with your pillow drenched in tears as you mourn yet another part of your soul. I see you everyday teaching me lessons about God and self sacrifice...