28.11.12

A collab with Jowey


Jowena Qwabe:
I placed my love in your hands, watched it dance on your palms as if the future was musical and told you? My love is for keeps. I should've told you don't ever leave, that my stars would bleed without you but even if I did, you would've thought I was just being romantic, just like the day I told you, a world without you? Is my greatest fear. Panic becomes me, my heart? Skipping too many beats but not enough that could aline with the moon and sun till I eclipse into yesterday, relive it knowing it is our last day. My voice would be softer and forever would still be real enough to manipulate into more echoes, we needed more echoes.
GayKindaLove:
We needed more echoes, maybe the sound of my tears would now lead you home, sprinting to the pits of my arms like you truly heard me whisper forever, and I would swallow you in my arms, you always were a perfect fit, fitting to my very being, perhaps the drops of my loneliness would hurry you to the sight of my eyes had I spoke louder the words I should have said when you still could hear, when I still could make you listen, maybe I should have sang louder the hymns of your praises when you felt un-pretty before my eyes, maybe, maybe then, you'd come home, haunted by the echoes of my affection.
Jowena Qwabe:
You were the greatest words God ever spoke to me, now your absence feels so much like his cold shoulder, my tears go hard. I lost my words in every verse I kept reading to make me stronger, make me understand why your heart was too weak to carry on, why I should be strong enough to move on. I can barely walk; I am drunk on pain, cursing at every shooting star, shooting at my soul... You are my only wish
GayKindaLove:
So I wished upon the star in your heart to give me my 3rd second chance, to redeem myself for the umpteenth time, maybe, maybe, I am a glutton for bad decisions that leave your eyes flooded with tears, maybe I'm difficult to love that I push you away to the arms of those who would pleasure in our fall so I weep to the heavens to lead you home, just this one time, I hail to the gods to send you my way, though it may be the last time but I, but I, I stutter at the mention of your name haunted by the cracks I left in your soul.
Jowena Qwabe:
Your soul the promise I always kept close to mine, till I broke into a half completed by you. So paint me a portrait to beautify our end and tell me how the colours taint the truth if they are so true. Tell me the heavens I dug into your sunrise where nothing but lies and I will accept our end, my tears will stop where your truth begins. I will strip you naked, for her to have, rip my name from your skin because you swear you are not mine, fitting oh so perfectly into my arms, you swear you are not mine... The truth dies in my arms, on your lips and when she kisses you? I pray she does not choke on it. Because you are mine but then again, one can live on a lie... I'm fine
GayKindaLove:
Though you have abandoned the house we built, I still say I'm fine, surely I can learn to live with a broken heart, surely the heavens are preparing a home for me, surely this is the death of me but what is death to a soul already dead, what is light to a soul that feeds in all that is dark? Surely I will be fine if I not already am. When the angel of the dead comes for me, I will be resurrected to a life for the dead.