17.7.12


The sun lit brighter than routine

The winds blew with so much rage

The moon never came

The stars were less than ten, never could be my turn to fly higher than the eagles

That day never could be ordinary

Glitters in her eyes as she stood before me

Her voice shaking out the words of my calamity

Telling me we were called for a different era as tears rolled down her face

Unable to catch even one

Still playing catch up with my own

Her skin shivering to deliver the news of my fall

Tapping to tunes of what was, what never will be, what I never could be

Moving to sounds I never could hear

Lyricist to rhymes I never could feel

Humming her love is gone

Our time has come

To count our losses

To switch off the flames

Turn off the beat

March to paths that never will kiss hello