16.3.12

Even God will leave you

I have always believed that there is a God, I have met a lot of people who believed in this God so my faith in his existence and what he can do grew stronger.

I read his book called the bible and I believed in him more and more, as crazy as it may sound, I felt him inside me, I felt him in my thoughts, I saw him in my dreams and I saw him in my life, I have never really seen his face but things happening around me were enough to convince me that he is and was around me somehow.

Now I dont feel him around anymore, I dont hear him talk to me anymore, I dont feel him in my spirit anymore, he is gone and he left no one to care for me

I feel somewhat crazy, I can't have made up all the things that proved his existence

He is gone and he left me behind

I need someone to believe in

Who knew that even God would leave?