29.3.12

My_New_Crazies

I have recently been hanging out with 2 amazing women whom I think it’s safe to call friends, one of them is Xhosa, that’s AfroCentriq (that’s what she calls herself LOL) and Buyi isn’t Xhosa but she behaves like one so we are all just a bunch of Xhosas in love with everything artistic, our love for music has contributed to the funny epic moments we’ve had. Our first official meeting was 2 months ago at Urban Zulu Roof-Top where LoveGlori was performing (LoveGlori was the only reason we were there), and it’s been amazing ever since. You know when you are used to giving, you kinda forget what it feels like to receive, with these crazies everything I have given have been reciprocated and it feels so surreal, the spirit of sharing reigns on us and it feels amazing. As typical Xhosas, sarcasm is always in the air, jokes ready to be shared, love galore.

Being under the spell of reciprocity sure does leave me stoned and I love every second of it