22.3.12

Love


Mother named her Lerato,
to the world she is Aahtoo,
she calls herself Ato,
to me she is Love,
She is Love of the LoveGlori
Love personified I see the face of my maker in her
Name so beautiful I can't help but believe that she is her name,
Her name had to be her
Voice so angelic I can't help but bow down and honour the heavens for her creation
She must be the angel that got away
Beauty so rare I want to worship the grounds she walks on
Body so curvaceous I want to touch, grab and please
Lips so enticing I want to kiss and converse with her
Eyes so mysterious I want to play Alice in Wonderland and uncover the mysteries of her soul
Skin so dark I salute the Africanism in her
Heart so humble she is her name
Smile so inviting I smile when she smiles, we smile together, for a smile is all that connects strangers
I smile at her, she smiles at everyone, she is a well known personality
I sit on that bench of faith, all the fingers of my heart crossed, and hope she one day smiles at me
'till that day, I dedicate her every smile to me as if it was to, for and because of me
I smile at Love while she smiles at everyone who loves her
©S Phohleli 2012-03-22