23.3.12

I enjoyed high school, not because I had a lot of friends because I didn’t, but because I was extremely intelligent that the other kids got so busy wanting to get as many awards as I did that I never got bullied. Anyway I had a friend named Snazo who recently (by mistake of course) told me that she was lesbian and we never spoke ever since, I think she thought I was homophobic and I that I would judge her, I mean I would never, is it even possible to be a homosexual who is homophobic? I am still waiting for her to come back to me though because I still want to know the details. Back to my enjoying high school, I enjoyed all the subjects, except for maths, I failed it from grade 8, I have never gotten any mark more than 20%, it wasn’t for me and I didn’t understand it, sometimes I would re-write questions as they are, just to frustrate Mr Bathebeng, I was convinced he didn’t like me and made myself believe that my question papers must have differed from the rest of the class. I failed this bastard of a subject throughout all grades, I got an ‘F’ in Matric and I wasn’t surprised. Anyway because I had failed this at High school, my degree was extended to 4 years because I had to do a bridging course what-what and I finally passed it, with a distinction, made a conclusion that in high school, it wasn’t me, it was him. But where was I supposed to use this newly acquired knowledge? It’s not like I could break up with a girl because X + 5y didn’t equal XY, and also I wasn’t gonna cheat on my girlfriend and give her the square root of 70 being equal to 7 excuse, that alone would call for a beating or be late at work and tell my boss that the traffic was:
 Sin 2(a) = 2 Sin (a) Cos (a) therefore tan 2(a) = 2 tan (a)/1-tan2 (a), I mean that’s calling for a warning.
So where do I use this knowledge?