23.3.12

A note to the Love of my Life

Mbali
Who is she?
What is she?
Could she be a he?
Who is she hiding behind that he?
She portraying a he so elegantly stole my focus
Infiltrating my mind with her dirty presence I will not spring clean her off
She he is taking over my dreams I fear she wants to make me hers
I rush the night to befall on me so me and her can resume our gathering
He she is a girl unnamed but strongly felt
A rugged girl she is she is almost a man
Uninterested but interested in her sexuality I questioned her shyly
Willingly she divulged the intimacy of her being I was hooked
We played question and answer until we both felt bare to each other
She is so strong so beautiful so amazing she became the girl of my dreams
She speaks so softly acts like a gentlemen she opens the doors for me
She beautifully strange I engage in conversations with her trying to understand her world
A world I would never have been acquainted with had she not gazed at me that day
A world controversial only the real will survive
She again holds me by the hands, leading me down the paths of her experiences I shed a tear,acting unmoved by my tears, she continues to educate
She shared with me tales of the past, I wanted to create with her memories of tomorrow
Unsure of my decision to tap into this world unknown, I asked her to direct me
She became my leader, my mentor, best friend, a mother, a father and now my lover
We together told stories of love in hopeless places
She was my story, I was hers
Together we tell tales of what tomorrow will be
© S Phohleli 2012-03-23