29.3.12

So we are ON

I am going to The Soil's performance tonight, totally unplanned...ahhh what are these girls doing to me though? I know the night is gonna be epic as usual, the music will make me cry because I am sensitive like that and I know a whole of people who perceive themselves as deep will be there and uhmmm us thinking we define depth of course lol...The Soil are totally amazing with their Acapella African sounds that leave me dripping in tears, their talent's beyond any man's comprehension, their album was my Christmas gift from my manager and let's just say they are my redemption (Lol yeah dramatic but ey). My problem is that I am not dressed for the occasion and like I said it was totally unplanned but I just can't be seen dressed like this....arg but I wanna see them perform so I guess I’m gonna kick my looks to the side....

We only decided to go to this performance last night but it was too late in terms of bookings, we were told it was already full. But a friend of mine knew someone who knows someone hence tonight is possible and she just called me now telling me we are on...so we are on...

Totally Soil-ed