23.3.12

Loneliness has a name


I know loneliness by name
She is that loose cannon unable to keep her panties on
She’s been inside every being alive, led to the death of others, the home wrecker, the community slut, pays no mind to gender nor race, only for that trait do I salute her
Always up in my face reminding me of what I don’t got
She creeps on me every other second she gets asking me to entertain her
Running through my mind ruthlessly like lice on hair seeking my attention, like dude are you mad?
Unwillingly I entertain her but we both know she’s no good for me. Story of my life
She’s been known to make one thing of me.... A cry baby
Even after her purpose is done she sticks around so I know what she’s about, hanging on me terribly like some flu sore, she just doesn’t get that I get the picture she’s painting for me... I get it, Got it...
I hate it when she thinks she’s welcome in my life because she is not
Acting as if we are on a pet name basis, she needs to leave me alone
I don’t like her and she knows it but bitch just can’t leave me alone
I know loneliness by name and she is close buddies with pain like WTF
Calling themselves the messengers of mass destruction
Loneliness calls me by name
© S Phohleli 2012-03-23