23.3.12

the friends I collect

So my friends are angry at me because I don’t write about them on my blog (well YET is most appropriate), I don’t blame them for beefing but cahmon, they can’t rush me, The only reason (emphasizing ONLY) I write about Teko is because uhmm flip I have no excuse, ok well it’s because I can, this person puts up with all my fuckery at work so I owed her that much and besides she has a tumblr so I gotta market this Cinnamon Clouds author (see I have an excuse) *cinnaclouds*. So really what do I say about Amo except that she is an amazing friend who has been trying to build a blog with an amazing unique name (beautifully titled) for as long as I have been blogging? She introduced me to the music of the Soil, my life was never the same, and like any writer she thinks she’s deep. Then there is Fifi, recently broke up with her boyfriend she now calls fat (lmao talk about a woman scorned), till today we don't know how old this fella was, 25 or 45 years of old, we stopped asking because the more we asked Fifi the more she got confused. She’s now dating (maybe not) this guy who she claims has a small what-what, the pecks of being friends with straight people is that you get to hear about dick more than pussy. Anyway, she also is amazing person, loves dressing up, never without make up and is friends with a girl named Sandra who she thinks looks like Rihanna who we (Me, Teko and Amo) think is bewitching her, LOL. Then there is Bongeka (Bongi, Da Bongs, your girl B - I just can’t keep up with so many names), she is what you’d call a ghetto girl, born and bred in Soweto but she is no typical Soweto chick, has an Marketing honours in her name, studying towards her second honours in Logistics and the very thing that sets her apart from the ghetto lines is her not having a boyfriend, Oh my word, I have known Bongz for over 3 years and she is still single. There is nothing wrong with my friend but guys are just not going her way, I have suggested she off ramps to the homo-route if need be but she swears she is a dick sucking typa girl. She is tall, has a body to die for, dark skinned, amazing sense of humour, Xhosa and ahem wait for it, she drives an Aygo. She used to drive a Yaris, but decided to downgrade to a lower lower segment in the car market just so men could feel less intimidated by her, I doubt it’s working though (she’ll flip if she reads this, Lmao I will say Teko made me say all these things). Then there was Jonia, she talks crap, Jesus’ freak and will make you laugh you pussy off, she recently bought a house and moved in like a week ago, totally proud of my friend, she’s achieved what we are all yet to achieve, I salute her, she’s hosting a house warming in 2 weeks and she demands presents (no she isn’t joking, she wants presents). And lastly there is Abby, she is very short (No No No don’t think midget), she is short in a normal way, so she’s also amazing, has a killer smile and is busy organising a trip for us in May to Bela Bela, the one common thing between my friends is that they are all just amazing and I will stop right there.