22.3.12

Poetry Brothel

I can’t help myself; I have willingly sold my soul to the poetry pimp

I want to be her poetry slut, words-whore, rhymes slave, whatever pleased her I declared I would become
 

I am a self-confessed junkie, she was impressed 

I let her control me as I prostitute my way to the altar of words
She uses me to her satisfaction but I too am satisfied

I take pleasure in being pained in words so I begged for more whippings
She pays me for my words but I would do it uncharged
She indulges herself in me, saying she sees potential in me; she would like to understand what they see in me
She would like to hear what they hear through me she says
I’m her best asset, she intends to keep me. I overhear her blabbing to her fellows
I must have been good to have her drink tea over me
Must have licked her instrument first-class to have her lose sleep over me
I run her brothel, the sovereign of the poetry brothel she calls me
Whispers sweet nothings to my ear as she begs me to perform on her
I play hard to get as I make her beg some more
She likes it rough so I tear her clothes, grind her, grab her, scratch her, fuck her, and suck her dry with words in languages even she can't comprehend

Speak in codes even she can’t decipher but she follows my lead as if she understands my direction

Spreading her legs of words wider, making more room for me, I drive her wild
She screams wildly, holding me tight for words of satisfaction, I do her well
I just before she screams ‘save me’ stop, driving her to insanity, lick her some more with words of satisfaction, she says she forgives me; I’m her redemption she says
Don’t stop! There! No! Yes! Ahhh! Right there! I’m close! Don’t stop! I’m cumin! Yes! Bitch! Lord! Don’t stop! She came
Oh God, I’ve turned a sinner to the heavens
She wants this to be hers and hers alone, but I can’t marry my master so I turn down her pleas
Agree to be her mistress of words, she reluctantly agrees to my offer
Must be damn good to make a woman as powerful as she is want to be tied down in matrimony
I run her brothel, the queen of the poetry brothel she calls me
©S Phohleli 2012-03-22