11.4.12

Heartache victims

May you be freed from this misery when the time is right and have learned all that you were meant to learn with this experience...
I cry for you as I know the very emotions that haunt you at night fall,
I too have been acquainted with the demons of pains that took over your liberty to love, and your desire to see the sunshine and the moonlight
They too haunted me, kept me from slumber, planted seeds of pain in every vein
I knew them by name, they knew me by name, we chanted songs of agony together, danced in the rain of tears tapping to melodies of ache, seeking comfort from words soul piercing I have died a million deaths,
It is after all the misery that proved the existence of her whose existence made my very own existence possible...
The only connection I have with my murderer is the misery I have come to know owing to her and at times I pleasured in pain just to keep her alive
....I delighted in her loss as long as I delighted in the pain that came as a package of keeping her in my thoughts