2.4.12

This weekend I realized that as sweet and rude as I am, I cannot take disrespect in any form, I am the typa person who will say all the wrong things at the wrong time but after all's been said and done I am still able to woman-up and ask for forgiveness. The same aggression I showed fucking you up is the same passion and humility I will show pleading for mercy. The one thing I abhor is a person disrespecting me and having no balls to apologize. Tell me you didn't mean it, say something. Don't just not say anything because your silence means that every word you said was no mistake and you can’t expect to move on to the future not having rectified your wrongs, I understand that I will have also pissed you off, said things I shouldn’t have said, made you cry but I also apologized and I expect you to do the same.