5.4.12

Tonight's the night - Lady is coming home

Someone’s coming home tonight

She decided to take the afternoon bus just to make me miss her some more
And boy do I miss her
Can’t wait for her to enter our home
I will jump on her like some demented dog
I just wanna be close to her,
... Talk to her, see her smile,
... See her get pissed over stupid things,
... Fight with her for watching wrestling and paying less attention to me,
... seduce her while she is watching her favourite show on TV knowing she can't say no, she's as much of a sex junkie as I am,
... Have her hold me throughout the night,
... Wake her at 3 in the morning asking her for sex, her irritated yet "let's do it" voice is just priceless
... Oh but my lady snores and uhmmm farts like a pig, in my case love is deaf...lmao
... And stupid me I still love her, LOL