3.4.12

Strange Kinda Love

You got that thing I never used to like
That face that lacks beauty
the voice not deep, lacking melody
the body not perfect, boobs not so round, legs not so fine....Ugly duckling!
Everything about you is flawed

But eccentrically I find you perfect
You got that thing that makes un-pretty girls pretty... Yikes!
I see so much beauty in you, I almost feel blind, am I blind?
Your voice serenades every worry to sleep,
Your arms perfect your body as I lay on you, you are my lullaby
Got the kinda smile that soothes all that aches, I call you my pain free zone

Got the kinda touch that makes me shiver down my soul with pleasure
Got me hooked on things I was destined to find un-cool....Eeuw!
Got the aura so divine, you make me worship the imperfect being in you
you baby are the perfect kind of imperfect, the beautiful beast, the noisy lullaby

You caress the depths of my soul with your smile
you are a goddess, that lady so mysterious I have purposed myself to uncover the mystery in you
you are worth every beautiful word



©  S Phohleli 2012-04-03