26.4.12

Secrete my heart

Deeper and deeper my claws go in her heart

Making me most susceptible to the pain she might cause me
She says she will never hurt me

Her human nature makes it inevitable that she will disappoint me

Yet deeper and deeper my heart finds comfort in her soul

She says she will never leave me

Her human nature makes it unavoidable that she too will find someone worthy of her love than me

She says I am her one and only

Her human nature makes it inevitable that she will find comfort in the arms of the one living in the skin that is not of me

Deeper and deeper I fall for her
Fate has it she will one day be the reason I cry at night
Rumour has it she will be unfaithful

Reality has it I will forgive all her misdemeanours

Sadness has it I will love her still unrestricted

Truth has it I will crumble..... in her treacherous arms