13.4.12

Something Random


Poetry
... As we cum rhymes sensual we are left stimulated...you, I, we are words unuttered
Tornado
... As we twirl our tongues together kissing....tangled we curl some more...beautiful catastrophe
FunLovers
... As we play hide and seek in each other...our bodies our compass...leaving no clues...clitoris...excitosis
LoveMysteries
... Playing Alice in wonderland trying to find our own pleasure...lost in each other...rescue me not...you are my treasure
LoveAuthority
... Interrogating our deepest desires as we reach our peak...catch me if you can...Lovers on the loose
LoveCage
...You are my sexual punisher...mercy not sought....my love imprisonment
...Grab you, push you away, pull you closer.... seeking discharge from this punishment you afford me so skilfully
LoveBattle
... Sexual arguments, passionate sexual fury in your eyes, sexual rage in your voice
... Tease me, make me beg...don’t do that to me, don’t make me stop I beg of you
LoveRebels
... Uncontrollable, love stoned, addicted to each other we are

© S Phohleli 2012-04-13