10.4.12

The Marathon

All I want is lay with you
Converse with you
Be caressed to slumber with the sweet tone of your voice I call my lullaby
Bask in your presence in silence
Hear your heart beat
Make it beat faster as we engage in sexual celebrations
Feel my hands slip on your wet skin as you and I dance to the music made by our bodies
Make you murmur words you don't want me to hear
They sound so foreign, I don't have to hear them, I wanna make you come undone,
I want to be inside of you, making you grab me, push me away, pull me closer, seeking release from this punishment I give to you so beautifully
I make you scream, angrily happy as you tell me more baby more, we engage in sexual arguments,
I can see the passionate sexual fury in your eyes, I can hear the sexual rage in your voice.
I wanting to punish you even further make slow the pace until you beg, "baby please"
I caress, touch violently knowing you are pleased, grabbing you to me, I tease you, you whisper “baby don’t do that to me, please don’t make me stop”
I, holding you like a conversation, go inside you so skilfully I hear you cry telling me “baby I like it, ahhhh right there, baby ahhhh just like that, More More More”
I ride you like a roller coaster, making no stops, needing no stops until you, I, we come... in unison

©S Phohleli 2012-04-10