13.4.12

The MadaFucker of all bad hair days



My hair has been terrible before but the way my hair looks today or has been looking the past week is just plain embarrassing. I have relaxed hair but in the form of an afro LOL. I can’t seem to make up my mind about what I really want (hair wise). I have been on the “I want dreads” tip for a while hence this orphan look of my hair; I can’t relax it until I am sure I don’t want dreads anymore. I cut my hair in December (bad move) so now I have a used to be bob cut and like one of my friends just said, it does look like a bird’s nest. Honestly If I want proper dreads I will have to cut my hair and look like someone’s father for like a year and really I am not willing to look like that no matter the attractiveness of the output. I do not have a hot body at all so really my hair is all I have going on for me, forget the “ blah blah blah I am not my hair “ India Arie’s shit  because I am my hair, almost all women are, hence we take ages getting ready for a night out. The “you are not your hair” crap we hear usually comes from people who have no hair (I will not at all get into talking about those who have zero hairline because that is just very sad and I would not wish that on my greatest enemy) and in my case I have the most beautiful hair, so many people have accused me of wearing a weave, yep that’s how hot it is. I think the beauty of my hair was God’s apology for not giving me the hot body I admire in women and I sort of forgive him but I would have really appreciated a nice set of boobs since a flat tummy was not an option (life is so unfair, I blame Mom for that, when the other women were aiming for hot boyfriends/husbands she had to go for my Dad, I mean who does that? I am sure she was on some “beauty is in the heart” crap, plain selfishness, well beauty is in the face, body, wallet and then the heart). This is of course not the motto I live by but she should have lived by it for my creation. Anyway back to my hair, I have already established how blessed I am in terms of the perfect texture of hair, so I just can’t cut my hair, it’s socially not acceptable for people to look the way I will look after I have cut it, to paint the picture perfect for you, after cutting my hair I will look like the toy you don’t give your child at night...