31.5.12

Heavenly pleas for a wife

Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
To you in come in thanksgiving
Wearing cloths of requests
Father may you create for me a soul who will not be fooled by the laughers I share as she sees through me, the broken glass
Conjure me a soul who will not be moved by the smile on my face as she sees beyond the tears trailing down my soul
Conjure me a soul who will speak to my soul
she who will dance to the tapping of my fingers trailing down the map of her spine
Her who will sing the songs I hum silently
One bold enough to tell the tales hidden in the cracks of my feet
She who will fearlessly spit the rhymes of words banging the corners of my soul
Conjure me a lover who will honour our friendship before intimacy
Conjure me a lover who will love me fearlessly, honestly, freely, openly, like I was their god
Conjure me a lover who will reciprocate my love