4.5.12

Yours in anger

You are angry, I am angry, aren't we just in the perfect state to reach cloud infinity?

You didn't mean it nor did I but are we not in the most tasteful nature to reach the peak of our sexual celebrations?

Dive inside me in fury as I dip inside you in anger, raging unity

So let's not apologise but do pardon me for my careless

Not that I care not for your happiness but I love it when you angry

 Not that I love you more in fury you just look tastier in rage

 Is it wrong to find you ravishing when you wear that angry face?

 Can I selfishly, seeking no consolations, be mad at you?

 So that I can, perhaps I can, maybe you can

 Let me kiss you hard,

 Touch you mad,
 Dip my tongue inside you

 Let me hear the sound of your moaning

 I have can go deaf from your sexual cries

 Let me go beyond your limits so I can free you from boundaries

 Let me apologise, don't you apologise but I like me angry


© S Phohleli 2012-05-04