18.5.12

Hidden truths


Hidden truths
Played hide and seek
Seeking embrace
As if you were worthy
Slowly I embraced you
Favoured you
Fell for you
So you felt super-woman
Trying to prove your majesty
You played me yesterday
Uncovering the cracks of your skin
Like a snake you crawled into my world
Slyly you convinced me you were worthy
Blindly I followed
Showed emotion
Danced to bullets
of betrayal
Your jar of lies overflowing
Flooding me with tales untrue
The realness in you now is unknown
Even by you
So you search for it
Trying to play shrink on yourself
Finding clues to your hidden truths
Bruising me with promises lacking fulfilment
Words lacking meaning
Love missing emotion
You lay there
Bare yet covered with fabrics representing no truth
Tick tock! Your time is up
Your heart now pumps lies
You are a pathological liar