30.5.12

Stay with me

Don't you dare leave me
Not because I cannot live without you
But what if I can't
Don't you even think about leaving me
Not because I have no one else to care for
I just don't wanna care for anyone else but you
Do you fucken leave me
Not because you have got some fucken hold on me
Well maybe you fucken do
 Don't you even think about going out that door
Not because I have no one else to invite over
Only because I have opened my doors of my heart to you
Don't you dare leave me
Not because I have no one else to love me
In fact I  have a few
I just don't love them back
I don't love them at all
I love you
Do you leave me I beg
Not because I enjoy being at anyone's mercy
But mercy kneeling down before you, asking you to stay, will make you take notice of me
Don't leave me or I will die
Not because I am suicidal
But without you I may as well be lifeless
The mere thought of being without you has led to many deaths of me
Please don't you leave me
Not because I am desperate
Well maybe I fucken am, actually I am fucken hungry for your love
Don't you leave me
Not because I love you
Not because I care
Not because I miss you when you are gone
Not because I don't see me without you
Not because I wanna hold you in the middle of every argument
Not because I wanna kiss you every time you cry
But because I don't wanna feel all of things if I'm not feeling them for you