9.5.12

Nandipha's note


Almost doesn’t count
It seemed like a far away dream

So close, yet so near.

 My dream was you.

 Woke up each day close to you, your body was with me

But your soul was lost.

Many a day you uttered words of love

 These words gave me hope, were my reason to live

Yet to you they were filled with doubt.

The strength I gave u was more than that of Hercules

But still, you couldn’t shake the doubt.

I was Cupid's sidekick when it came to you, but still...u were so blue.

Till one day, when you finally found your soul...it was ALMOST there with me.

But you realized you were more doubtful than sure.

Till then you realized how happy my happiness DOESNT make you...

Till that fateful day...when you waited to tell me of the loss...

You just sat there pondering...with no doubt...

And all you could do was COUNT the minutes till I arrived...